Alberta Driver Exam
Simple easy way to book your driver exam
Sign up, complete your profile and have peace of mind that your vehicle registration will be automatically renewed.
You can sign up for email or text message reminders 6 weeks before you drivers license, vehicle registration or corporate registry is due. You must have signed up for this service to do the Express Renew.
Less than 15 days until expiry of registration. We renew it here in the office and you must attend the office to pick it up but there is no waiting as you have already paid for it. You must be signed into E-reminder services t do this service.
"In a hurry to renew your vehicle registration? Save time and renew online, start by clicking here"
Lien Search - Find out if a vehicle you are looking at buying has a lien and who it is with before you buy it. Corp Search - Easy way to obtain names and address of a corporations directors & shareholders and where to send legal documents
Vehicle Information Report
Find out what it’s status is in Alberta, where is was last registered and if is has a lien on it but not with who
Driver’s Licence Renewals
Renew your driver's licence online. You will receive your new driver's licence card in the mail in approximately 10-14 days.
Identification (ID) Card Renewals
Renew your ID card online. You will receive your new ID card in the mail in approximately 10-14 days.
Legal Ease Kits
Personal Directives And Enduring Powers Of Attorney
The Essential Guide To
The Successful Entrepreneur’s Guide To
Starting And Operating Your Business
The Complete Do - It - Yourself Kit On
Incorporating And Organizing An Alberta Corporation
Corporate Record Keeping
Registry Agent FAQs - Online Services
About the services:
What information does a client need when accessing online services?
To purchase these online registry products, a client must have a verified MADI account and provide:
- For a Driver’s Abstract – DL number or MVID
- For an In-Transit Permit – DL number or MVID and the Vehicle Information (VIN, Make, Model, Year) and valid insurance ( insuance not required for trailers as long as they are not carrying a load)
- For a Duplicate Registration Certificate – DL number or MVID and License Plate Number or registration number
- For an Online Registration Renewal – DL number or MVID, License Plate Number, and Registration Number
- For a Specialty Plate Order – DL number or MVID
To purchase a Vehicle Information Report, a client must have a MADI account and provide the VIN.
Clients can get their Driver’s Abstract online at eservices.alberta.ca
What are the reasons that a client may not be able to process their services online?
An online service may fail if:
- The client does not have a Digital ID Sign-On
- The information entered in their MADI account does not match with the Motor Vehicle System
- The client file is restricted due to outstanding fines, motor vehicle debt, or maintenance enforcement (does not apply to driver’s abstracts or VIRs)
- The client’s address has changed or mail has been returned
- Your vehicle is registered as a fleet or company vehicle
- Your vehicle is registered in more than one name
- Your registration has been expired for more than 12 months
- Your insurance is expired
Once your purchase has been completed, you can dowload your vehicle registration certificate from My Digital Downloads on the My Account section.
Attention: Initial digital download of this product/service is only available between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm. If you are processing this request outside of these hours, your initial digital download will be available tomorrow at 6:00 am.